Linx Finance can enable you to take ownership of your vehicle at the time of purchase under a Chattel Mortgage. While you take ownership of the vehicle, we secure the loan with a mortgage over the chattel. The legal ownership of the car is yours at the time of purchase and the mortgage is removed once the loan has been repaid.
- Fixed monthly repayments and fixed interest rates enable you to know your costs in advance.
- Monthly repayments can be managed by setting a residual value (balloon) enabling you to set the amount owed at the end of the loan term. At the end of the loan, you can either purchase the vehicle at the residual value or trade in the vehicle as part of a new loan.
- Flexible loan terms ranging from 1 to 7 years.
- If the vehicle is used for business, a tax deduction is available.
- The GST included in the price of the vehicle can be claimed as an input credit on your next Business Activity Statement (BAS) if you are registered for GST.
- The monthly repayment and balloon amounts do not have GST charged to them.