Our business is committed to excellent customer service and the resolution of any concerns or complaints quickly, fairly and efficiently. To ensure our scheme is compliant with ASIC requirements, we use an IDR process that has been vetted by relevant industry bodies (MFAA & supplied by CAFBA).
- We welcome complaints as a positive means of reviewing and improving our customer services. All complainants will be treated with respect, courtesy and consideration.
- Our internal dispute resolution scheme is open to anyone who deals with us: customers, dealers, lenders, other brokers, contractors or any other person.
- All representatives are expected to inform complainants about our IDR/EDR processes as soon as they become aware of a concern, to give high priority to resolving complaints quickly and to assist any complainant through the process.
- The Responsible Manager will manage complaints.
- Our Internal Dispute Resolution Manual complies with ASIC’s requirements and details how we manage and report complaints.
- We are a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) External Dispute Resolution (EDR) Scheme, as approved by ASIC. We accept EDR scheme decisions and implement their recommendations as soon as we are informed of them.
- The Responsible Manager holds information on complaint statistics and any associated compliance breaches.
- We will report to ASIC annually any compliance breaches indicated through the complaints process and the policies and procedures subsequently implemented to ensure there is no re-occurrence.
Click link below to download :